For best results when using our Search by Map feature, make sure to turn on location services on your mobile device. Enabling the location services will allow you to determine your position on the Camino and see upcoming villages and their lodgings. Then click on the selected village’s Google map pin to load the existing accommodation information. From there, you can select your lodging and request an available room reservation.
You can us the info below if you are unsure whether the service is enabled on your device.
For IOs devices:
When you turn on location services, your iPhone or iPad shares its location with the apps you use.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Personal content scroll down to “Location settings.”
- Make sure you see “Location Services is on.” …
- Make sure you see “Location History is on.”
For Android devices
You can choose your location mode based on accuracy, speed, and battery use.
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Under “Personal,” tap Location.
- Tap Mode. Then tap the mode you want: High accuracy. High accuracy mode uses GPS, Wi-Fi, mobile networks, and other sensors to get the highest-accuracy location.